Cranford Hollow is a dream come true, especially for its owners Gabe and Rachael Howard. The vision of having a venue space has been in their hearts and in the works for quite some time. Before I tell you the story of how Cranford Hollow was born, let me provide some details about the modern, white-washed, barn wedding venue.
Cranford Hollow Details
- Cranford Hollow is a first-generation farm with over 50+ acres of amazing views surrounding the property.
- The venue is 6000+ sq. feet all of which is climate controlled.
- The Amish built the modern barn.
- Cranford Hollow has a beautiful hillside view for 40+ miles and multiple outdoor ceremony areas.
- The venue is located 20 minutes south of Franklin with multiple options for hotels within just a few minutes.
- The space can accommodate up to 200 people and they offer weekend as well as weekday dates.
Cranford Hollow History
Gabe and Rachael married at age nineteen and knew early in their marriage they wanted to invest in property that brought people together. Rachael tells it best about one Thanksgiving where friends and neighbors had nowhere to go. Gabe and Rachael invited everyone over and more than 50 people attended. She said it was one of the best holidays! That’s when the brainstorming began to happen.
The first 14 acres was an investment property. Then, they fell in love with the back ‘ridge’ and were blessed to be able to purchase it. Recently, they added a little more land totaling 55+ acres. Rachael, a Nashville native, wanted their four boys to have the same country upbringing that she had. Gabe and her both value the outdoors, camping and the boys having their friends over to explore. They knew a place that could potentially bring community together was the way to go. Their hope is not only to have weddings, but farm to table events, showers, celebrations and mini farmer’s markets that will sell honey, canned goods and fresh produce.
It’s been a long eight to nine years to get where their dream has become a reality. Rachael and Gabe believe and know that it was totally worth it. When weddings happens, it’s like having a family member walk down the aisle. Their family is now a part of Cranford Hollow and vice versa. They are thankful and blessed.
Cranford Hollow Pricing
- The Barn at Cranford Hollow (Reception / Ceremony)
- Tables & Chairs (Reception at The Barn)
- Chairs/Pews at the Ceremony Site (Multiple Locations)
- Custom Built Farm Tables for Food & Custom Built Bar
- Chandelier Lighting in Barn & String Porch Lighting
- Bride & Groom Suites
- Lawn Games
- Parking Attendant
- Onsite Representative
- Full Event Coordination / Event Planner
- Back Hillside Ridge (Ceremony Site)
- Chairs at the Ceremony Site (Hillside Ridge)
- Hillside Ridge Cocktail Hour
- Transportation via Tractor Wagon to Hillside Ridge
- Transportation via Shuttle Bus to Hillside Ridge
The best way to reach Rachael at Cranford Hollow is by phone at 615-604-8827 or email via the website.